CALL FOR ARTICLES
The Gotham Translator accepts and welcomes contributions of articles about all aspects of
translation, interpretation and issues related to the language industry. These may include, but are not limited to:
- specific translation or interpretation challenges
- approaches to translation and interpretation
- legal issues
- the business of translation and interpretation
- dictionary and hardware/software reviews
- reviews of books, conferences and workshops
Any ideas or leads on interesting stories and articles for which we may try to obtain reprint permissions are also welcome.
In general, articles and other submissions should be submitted as e-mail attachments in Microsoft Word format. In case of previously published submissions, please advise us of this fact at the time of submission. Feel free to submit an image to accompany your submission, along with a headshot and short bio.
All articles should be submitted via email to the editor by the appropriate deadline: Feb. 19th (Jan/Feb issue), March 19th (March/April issue), May 19th (May/June issue), September 19th (Sept/Oct issue) and Nov. 19th (Nov/Dec issue).