Ends on February 20, 2017
Judge: Ann Goldstein
Please follow the guidelines below to streamline the process. Epiphany staff readers and editors will read submissions and choose a shortlist of ten stories. Ann Goldstein will read the top ten selections and choose a winner and a runner-up, both of which will be published in our Spring 2017 Contest Issue.
Winning prize: $400 (+ publication) / Runner-up: $100 (+ publication)
RULES & GUIDELINES:
• TRANSLATED FICTION ONLY
• 4,000 – 8,000 words
• Double-spaced, 12 pt font
• If you would like to include two or more short pieces that fall within the word count, that is acceptable
• Work must be previously unpublished in the United States
• If work is submitted by translator or publisher, permission of the author must be confirmed
• Submissions will be read blind, PLEASE REMOVE ALL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION (author’s and translator’s) from submission pages, including file name.
• N.B. Submissions that include identifying information of author or translator will not be read
• Multiple submissions welcome
• Winners will be notified by May 1, 2017
*If you are already a subscriber and would like to submit, please email managing editor Moss Turpan at firstname.lastname@example.org